"When I post a photo from a good angle I receive criticism for looking smaller and selling out. When I post photos of my cellulite, stretch marks and rolls I'm accused of promoting obesity. The cycle of body shaming needs to end. I'm over it." - Ashley Graham
"I think it's a little bit both terrifying just because I don't want to let anybody down but like exciting just to know that I've done and accomplished so much. Hopefully, I can continue to do that." - Simone Biles
"When I post a photo from a good angle I receive criticism for looking smaller and selling out. When I post photos of my cellulite, stretch marks and rolls I'm accused of promoting obesity. The cycle of body shaming needs to end. I'm over it." - Ashley Graham
ReplyDelete"I think it's a little bit both terrifying just because I don't want to let anybody down but like exciting just to know that I've done and accomplished so much. Hopefully, I can continue to do that." - Simone Biles
ReplyDelete